Metallic/2-coat pearl gradation paint
Metallic/2-coat pearl gradation paint standard specifications
|Amount of Discharge
(1)Finding paint on the edge portion of the SP Filler.
(2)The pattern is thinly and uniformly layered around 1/2. (*In order to spread out the SP Filler part around a larger area, spread out the paint more thinly.)
(3) If you encounter a problem like having dust, etc., please polish with #1000 or above paper (sandpaper) after drying.
of the color
|(1)The pattern is uniformly layered as to be hidden when gloss is applied around 2/3. (Re-coating is performed after it is dry to the touch.)||0.15~0.20||3.0~3.5||15|
|Pattern/ Gradation of Color Baset||(1)At the time of applying final color, release the spray gun and apply a half-gloss. Spread the paint while blending evenly so that there is no gradation at the edges.||0.1~0.15||2.0~2.5||15~20|
|Setting||(1)Room temperature drying. (Until dry to the touch) *10 minutes at 20°C|
* Apply paint thinly and uniformly
* After confirming that the finish is dry to the touch, apply 2 coats, and finish the surface.
( Please refer to the enclosed manual f or the for the formulation ratio of clear and Hardener)
|Clear and Gradation|| (1)2-step gradation.
* 1st time... Dilute with 30~50% of thinner of the clear remaining in the cup.
* 2nd time... Dilute further with the remaining 50% of the thinner.
Specified drying conditions for each clear.
(Please refer to the enclosed manual for the specified drying conditions of the clear)
|For dirt||Hard to clean spots and rough areas, polish using 1500~2000 paper, and condition the surface with compound.|