- Product development from the viewpoint of the customer
- "In the automotive refinishing paint industry, we strive to be No. 1 in customer satisfaction."
- A new era of paint supplies, friendly to both people and the environment
- Reduced production costs by simplifying production methods and upgrading development
- "We aim to be No. 1 in the industry for cost performance."
- Innovation in Sales and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- "We aim to thrive and prosper with our customers.”
- 1 Product development from the viewpoint of the customer
- Our development team personally observes how our products are used in the field and utilizes that information in product development.
They have introduced the industry's first concentrated type products and clear coat to the market, reliably increasing share value.
Our policy is to aim to be No. 1 in customer satisfaction by continuing to capitalize on the product needs of auto shops.
- 2 Reduced production costs by simplifying production methods and upgrading development
- Thanks to our advanced development capabilities, we have overwhelmingly surpassed our competitors when it comes to reduced development time and cost reduction. We've reduced fixed costs by capitalizing on consignment production and reduced overhead expenses thorough outsourcing. We constantly strive to be No. 1 in the industry for cost-effectiveness, and have made an effort to reflect that in our prices.
- 3 Innovation in Sales and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- We began sales of S.Coat in April 2003, establishing a new distribution method for new sales of automobile repair paint through group sales. The number of shops selling out new products is rapidly increasing, which has opened up new opportunities with body shops in various locations. We are diligently working towards a nationwide sales expansion of S.Coat products alongside spirited entrepreneurs.
|Year and Month||Content|
|Feb, 1999||S. Coat Co., Ltd. established, and development of automobile refinishing paint started.|
|Oct, 2000||Production and sales of automobile refinishing paint started. Capital increased to 250 Million Yen.|
|May, 2001||Paint sales through dealership started.|
|Dec, 2006||Paint sales dealer-network covering 20 prefectures established.|
|Oct, 2010||Full-fledged sales of S.COAT No. 2010 Base Coat launched.|
|Dec, 2013||Capital increased to 40 Million Yen|
|Feb, 2014||Dealer-network completed to cover all over Japan.|
|Oct, 2014||Company moved and integrated in Nishi-ku, Kobe-shi, Hyogo-Prefecture|
|Dec, 2014||Paint sales exceeded 1,000 ton/year, and the total number of vehicles painted exceeded 10 million units.|
|2016||Registerd as member of SEMA in 2016.|
|2017||A subsidiary company is scheduled to be established in California. (in the U.S.A.)|
|Clear and Surfacing paints||About 5,000 business partners|
|Base Coat||About 1,000 business partners|
Changes in Performance
|Fiscal Year||Volume of Sales
|Number of Dealers||Number of Customers||Automotive Paint Sales
|Company Names||S.Coat Co., Ltd.|
|Head Office||Address: 1-2-9 Mitsugaoka, Nishi-ku, Kobe, Hyogo Prefecture 651-2228, Japan|
|TEL: Main Office 078-201-5316 Research Center 078-202-9074|
|FAX: Main Office 078-201-7433 Research Center 078-202-9086|
|Tokyo Sales Office||Address: 2-14-2 Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-0013, Japan|
|TEL: 03-5953-7036 FAX: 03-5953-88622|
|Established||February 4, 1999|
|Capital||40 Million Yen|
|Affiliates||2 Stores (S.Coat Individual Sales Offices), Nagoya, Kobe|
|Scope of business||Production and sales of automobile refinishing paints, and related products|