S.COAT 2015 Candy Color
S.Coat 2015 Series
- Tint with high saturation by advanced technology pigment dispersion.
- Extremely low color change and discoloration by pigment weatherability.
- High weatherability minimizes color change and discoloration, even when used for smoke paint on headlights, etc.
- Applicable to all types of S.Coat Clear Coat products. (Quick dry type is good in winter season only.)
- Abundant 12 color variation is available. (Request for others color is acceptable also.)
- Mixture of different Candy Colors (of similar hues) is applicable.
Candy Color Variation
|Pure Red||Clearcoat yellowish red||Red type, Deep Orange|
|Deep Red||Deep and Clearcoat red||Red type, Deep Orange|
|Special Red||Deep pinky red||Red type, Deep Orange|
|Deep Maroon||Deep yellowish maroon||Red type, Deep Orange, Deep Violet|
|Deep Orange||Deep reddish orange||Red type, Yellow type|
|Pure Yellow||Bluish lemon yellow||Deep Orange, Pure Green|
|Pure Green||Deep bluish green||Yellow type, Blue type|
|Deep Blue||Deep yellowish blue||Pure Green, Deep Violet|
|Pure Blue||Deep reddish blue||Pure Green, Deep Violet|
|Red Violet||Clearcoat reddish violet||Deep Violet, Red type|
|Deep Violet||Deep Violet||Red Violet, Blue type|
|Royal Black||Yellowish Jet Black||Blue type, Pure Green, Violet type|
|Candy Color||Clearcoat||2.1 LOW V.O.C. Hardene|
|Candy Color Mix Style||20～30||Medium Solid Clearcoat 100||25|
*Since candy color doesn't react to hardener, hardener must be premixed with Clearcoat as instructed, i.e. 4 to 1 or 2 to1.
|Base Metallic(Base color)||Rough metallic, lame, glass pearl, and so on.
Sufficient setting time is required.
|Candy Color(3-6 times)||Repeat painting until unevenness is gone.
Quick dry type Clearcoat is only applicable in winter season under 50°F.
|Clearcoat||After sufficiently drying candy color and polishing with #2000 water-resistant sandpaper, then 2-3times of clear coat painting is recommended.|